CHICKEN AND SWEET CORN SOUPINGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN AND SWEET CORN SOUP
1 CUP CHICKEN PIECES
1 CUP SWEET CORN PULP
4 CUPS WATER
1-2 T.SP. CORN FLOUR
1 NO SMAll EGG
2 TBS SOYA SAUCE
SALT TO TASTE
METHOD OF REPARATION OF CHICKEN AND SWEET CORN SOUP
1) Boil chicken in the water for hall an half.
2) Decant the stock into another pan.
3) Separate the meat from the bones and keep aside.
4) Now boil the stock over the fire ,add the chicken pieces and corn pulp.
5) Mix the corn flour in a little water and add to the soup.
6) Beat the egg and pour into it in a thin stream.
7) Remove from fire and add soy sauce,pepper and serve hot.